Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple…JK Rowling, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (via 500-days-of-autumn)
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via 17cults)
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
Allergies are weird as heck. You can snap a humans leg in half and they can recover but if you eat this peanut u dead
Distance (Hirokazu Koreeda, 2001)
Daniel Radcliffe on the cover of Essential Homme (August/September 2014)